I think God is teaching me an important lesson this year. The inclination of being 'kick in the butt' seems prompting. I feel being thrown to the deep end to everything this year. I am very nervous and scared. At times, I brush off such feelings with an ease of a 'half-past-six' attidude. God is somehow reminding me as you learn and observe with the evolving process of being in the image of Him, I have to let go....let God!
I couldn't see a more appropriate time but to seek Him in prayer. So much on my plate, yet I am willing to go the mile but at a reluctant speed. Thriving potential, challenging perspectives and breaking new barriers has not become so alive until now.
I have learnt that there are many out there who are willing to teach, if only you dare to learn. Tonight, I am reminded about being daring in my takings. Previously, I thought I knew a lot, I thought I had it all figured out. Needless to say now, I am wrong, eating the humble pie has become a shove into my face.
To be multi-dimensional in the areas I seek interest in has required a great effort from me. Though I am glad to know, that there are people watching my back and are supporting me. Being an attentive listener as a practice has never been so revealing till today.
I couldn't see a more appropriate time but to seek Him in prayer. So much on my plate, yet I am willing to go the mile but at a reluctant speed. Thriving potential, challenging perspectives and breaking new barriers has not become so alive until now.
I have learnt that there are many out there who are willing to teach, if only you dare to learn. Tonight, I am reminded about being daring in my takings. Previously, I thought I knew a lot, I thought I had it all figured out. Needless to say now, I am wrong, eating the humble pie has become a shove into my face.
To be multi-dimensional in the areas I seek interest in has required a great effort from me. Though I am glad to know, that there are people watching my back and are supporting me. Being an attentive listener as a practice has never been so revealing till today.

0 Responses to “Out of my comfort zone”
Post a Comment